Copyright & privacy
III. Online Dispute Resolution
We point out that besides ordinary legal proceedings, there is also the option of extrajudicial resolution of disputes in accordance with the Regulation (EU) No. 524/2013. Details on this topic are set forth in the Regulation (EU) 524/2013 and at the following internet address: ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr. Our e-mail address is: firstname.lastname@example.org. We point out that we are obliged under Sec. 36 VSBG [Consumer Dispute Resolution Act] to participate in an extrajudicial dispute resolution proceeding before a consumer arbitration body.
1. Name and Contact Details of the Data Controller as well as the Data Protection Officer
This data protection information applies to data processing by:
Controller: Company Nölken Hygiene Products GmbH (hereinafter referred to as: Nölken), Klarenplatz 2, 53578 Windhagen, telephone: +49 2645 9527-0, facsimile: +49 2645 9527-33, e-mail: email@example.com
The corporate Data Protection Officer of Nölken can be contacted at the above address for the attention of Dr. Christian Lenz
dhpg Services GmbH
2. Collection and Storage of Personal Data as well as Form in and Purpose for which they are used
When accessing our website www.noelken.de, information used by the browser on your device is automatically sent to the server hosting our website. This information is stored temporarily in a so-called log file. The following information is collected in this process without any manual input from you and will be stored until automatic deletion:
• IP address of the accessing computer
• date and time of access
• name and URL of the file accessed
• website from which the access request originates (referrer URL)
• the browser used and, as the case may be, the operating system of your computer and the name of your access provider
We will process the aforementioned data for the following purposes:
• guaranteeing smooth establishment of connection to the website
• guaranteeing comfortable use of our website
• evaluating the system security and stability
• further administrative purposes
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. f GDPR.
3. Data Disclosure
Your personal data are not disclosed to third parties for any purposes other than the purposes listed below. We will only pass on your personal data to third parties if:
• you have given your express consent in accordance with Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. a GDPR.
• disclosure is necessary pursuant to Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. f GDPR in order to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and if there is no reason to assume that you have an outweighing protectable interest in the non-disclosure of your data.
• in case of a legal obligation to disclosure in accordance with Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. c GDPR.
• doing so is legally permissible and, pursuant to Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. b GDPR, necessary for the execution of contractual matters with you.
4. Rights of Data Subjects
You have the right:
• pursuant to Article 15 GDPR, to request information about your personal data that we process. In particular, you may demand information regarding the purposes of processing, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients towards whom your personal data were or are disclosed, intended storage period, existence of a right to correction, deletion, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of the right to file a complaint, the origin of your data if they were not collected by us, as well as the existence of an automatic decision-making process including profiling and, where applicable, conclusive information regarding their particulars.
• pursuant to Article 16 GDPR, to request the immediate correction or completion of your personal data that we have saved.
• pursuant to Article 17 GDPR, to request the deletion of your personal data that we have saved, unless processing is required in order to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to comply with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or in order to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
• pursuant to Article 18 GDPR, to demand the restriction of processing of your personal data insofar as you challenge their accuracy, if processing is unlawful, but you object to their deletion and if we do no longer require the data, but you require them to assert, exercise or defend legal claims of if you have objected to processing pursuant to Article 21 GDPR.
• pursuant to Article 20 GDPR, to receive the personal data which you have provided to us in a structured, commonplace and machine-readable format, or to request their forwarding to another data controller (“data portability”).
• pursuant to Article 7 (3) GDPR, to revoke at any time any consent you granted us. This will have the consequence that we will no longer be allowed to continue any data processing that was based on this consent in the future.
• pursuant to Article 77 GDPR, to submit a complaint to a regulatory authority. Usually, you can contact the supervisory authority at your habitual place of residence or work or the supervisory authority at our place of business for this purpose.
5. Right to Object
Insofar as your personal data are processed pursuant to Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. f, GDPR on the basis of legitimate interests, you have the right, pursuant to Art. 21, GDPR, to submit an objection to the processing of your personal data insofar as the appropriate reasons exist which arise from your particular situation or if the objection is aimed at direct advertisement. In the latter case, you have a general right to object, which we will implement without indication of any particular situation. If you wish to make use of your right of revocation or objection, simply send an appropriate email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Data Security
When you visit the website, we use the common SSL procedure (Secure Socket Layer) in combination with the respective highest degree of encryption that is supported by your browser. This usually is a 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we will use the 128-bit v3 technology instead. You can see whether individual pages of our website are transmitted in encrypted form by the ‘closed’ icon of the key or lock symbol in the lower status line of your browser. Apart from the above, we use appropriate technical and organisational security measures in order to protect your data against accidental or deliberate manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or access by unauthorised third parties. Our security measures are subject to continuous advancement according to technological developments.
Furthermore, also for the purpose of optimising user-friendliness, we use temporary cookies which are stored on your end device for a certain fixed time period. If you visit our site again in order to use our services, the website automatically recognises that you already visited us in the past and which entries and settings you made so that you do not have to make them again.
The data processed by cookies are necessary for the above purposes in order to safeguard our and third parties’ legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. f GDPR.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you can configure your browser such that no cookies are stored on your computer or that you receive a notification before a new cookie is stored. However, full deactivation of cookies can lead to you not being able to use all functions of our website.
9. Tracking Tools
The tracking measures set forth below and used by us are performed on the basis of Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit f GDPR. We intend to ensure customised design and ongoing optimisation of our website by means of the tracking measures we use. On the other hand, we use the tracking measures in order to document the use of our website statistically and to evaluate it in order to optimise the services we offer to you. These interests are to be regarded as legitimate as defined in the abovementioned Regulation. The respective purposes of data processing and data categories are set forth in the corresponding tracking tools.
10. Google Analytics
For the purpose of the requirements-oriented design and continuous optimisation of our pages, we use Google Analytics, a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. (https://www.google.de/intl/de/about/) (1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA; referred to in the following as “Google”). In this context, pseudonymised usage profiles are created and cookies (see under No. 8) are used. The information regarding your use of this website which is generated by the cookie, including
• browser type/version
• operating system used
• referrer URL (previously visited web page)
• host name of the accessing computer (IP address)
• time of the server query
will be transferred to a server in the USA, where it will be saved. This information will be used in order to evaluate the use of the website, to compile reports about the website activities and to provide further services relating to the use of the website and the internet for the purposes of market research and the user-friendly configuration of these internet pages. This information may also be forwarded to third parties if legally required or if third parties process this data on behalf of Google. Google will never associate your IP address with any other Google data. IP addresses are anonymised so that they cannot be identified (IP masking).
You can prevent the installation of cookies with the appropriate settings in your browser software; please note, however, that in this case you may not be able to use all of the functions of this website to their complete extent. You can also prevent the collection of the data regarding your use of the website which is generated by the cookie (including your IP address) and the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing a browser add-on (https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de). As an alternative to this browser add-on, especially with browsers on mobile end devices, you can also prevent the collection of data by Google Analytics by clicking on this link. An opt-out cookie is placed which prevents the future collection of your data when visiting this website. The opt-out cookie only applies to this browser and for our website, and will not be saved on your device. If you delete the cookies in this browser, it is necessary for you to place the opt-out cookie again.
Further information on data protection in the context of Google Analytics is available in the Google Analytics Help feature (https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=de).
All texts, images, graphs as well as arrangement thereof on the website are subject to copyright and other legislation concerning the protection of intellectual property. They must not be copied, altered or used on other websites for commercial purposes or dissemination. We point out that some web pages within www.noelken.de also contain images which are subject to the copyright of those parties which made them available.
The information contained on this website does not represent any consulting for a particular case. Nölken does not assume any warranty for the accuracy and completeness of the information made available. Any information and content on the websites only serves general information purposes and does not take into account most recent developments. Therefore, Nölken does not assume any liability for any damage which may result therefrom. To the extent Nölken is provided with information by e-mail, we point out that such messages can be lost, altered or falsified with or without any interference by third parties. E-mails are not protected against third-party access; therefore, confidentiality may not be maintained at all times. Therefore, Nölken does not assume any liability for any damage which may result therefrom.
We do not assume any liability for the contents of the internet links, in particular linked sites as well as subpages which can be reached from the websites of Nölken via any linking, in particular external links and/or hyperlinks. Any linking, links and/or hyperlinks leading to other reachable websites via the websites of Nölken will be opened in a separate browser window.
Nölken disassociates itself from such contents as their content is not subject to the scope of responsibility and/or influence of Nölken. Therefore, Nölken does not assume any liability for any damage which may result therefrom. If a provision of this disclaimer is invalid, the remaining provisions shall not be affected thereby. Any invalid provisions shall be adjusted in accordance with the pursued purpose and legal situation. The same shall apply in the event of a gap.