Constantly getting a bit better
Our sustainability reports
Sustainability has been an integral part of the corporate strategy at Nölken since 2011 in order to position topics such as future viability, resource-saving production, ecological and social commitment and responsibly throughout the company and to systematically measure and further develop them.
Our sustainability reports are addressed to all of our stakeholders – customers, service providers, suppliers, non-governmental organisations, politicians and authorities, the scientific community, and the media, as well as our neighbours, the public, and our employees. The structure of the sustainability report has been in line with the German Sustainability Code since 2014. We have also been reporting in accordance with the principles of the UN Global Compact since 2011.
In 2022, we published our eleventh sustainability report in a row. The report covers the period from January to December 2021 and provides an overview of our sustainability strategy, our targets and our progress. We provide information about concepts and measures which we have taken in order to make our products, services and our value chain even more sustainable.
Highlights of our 2021 sustainability report
- 11th report in a row
- Implementation of new materiality analysis which has identified the most important sustainability themes
- Target: Nölken wants to become climate neutral by 2045
- Member of the Foundation Development and Climate Alliance
- Installation and commissioning of the planned photovoltaic system
- Compensation of operational CO2 emissions with two climate protection projects
The next sustainability report will appear in 2023
This report summarises the business activities and impacts of Nölken Hygiene Products GmbH and Noelken Sp. z o.o. The limits of the report essentially line up with our production limits. Publication of the next comprehensive sustainability report is planned for the first half of 2023.
We want to make our company and our products even more sustainable in the future. Which we can only do in consultation with you.
- 2021 sustainability report (PDF)
- 2020 sustainability report (PDF)
- 2019 sustainability report (PDF)
- 2018 sustainability report (PDF)
- 2017 sustainability report (PDF)
- 2016/2017 sustainability report (PDF)
- 2015/2016 sustainability report (PDF)
- 2014/2015 sustainability report (PDF)
- 2013/2014 sustainability report (PDF)
- 2012/2013 sustainability report (PDF)
- 2011 sustainability report (PDF)